Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sign my guestbook up guys

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Hockey Training

An update about my hockey activity!! Hehe… My sixth match is coming up soon… And the performance of my team is far from good… What to expect? No training!!!

We had lost all of our games and only won once!!! Our coach got really angry and asked us to train with him to improve our teamwork, skills and theory of playing…

The training started on Tuesday and ends tomorrow… Actually, the training goes on until December, but… My team is not allowed to train full time as we must concentrate on our work… That is why we will only train until tomorrow – this is the only time we are allowed to train…

The opportunity to train and improve my individual skills and teamwork amongst us is very much appreciated… Everyone came down to Lumut Hockey Training Pitch every morning giving our full concentration and having nothing to lose… I could say the training was tough but… I love it!!! Even though it is hard and made me experience muscle pains, dehydration, etc… I still want more!!! The training made me a better hockey player…

I love the training as I love the game… Moreover, there’s free food!!!! Hehehe… Training with food and drinks provided?? That is marvelous!! Hee… No matter how HOT the weather is, how Hard the training is, I am happy!!! Well, who don’t??

The training has caused us a lot of muscle pains… And we’ve improved!! I hope we will make a surprise to the other teams and win our matches to come… Now, I’m comfortable with my new team and I don’t think our teamwork will fall!!!

GO FOR THE WIN ABDB A!!!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations!!!