Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sign my guestbook up guys

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Family Outing

Another family update…

On the 24th of August, we had a picnic outing at Serasa beach… it’s not as many as before… But, almost everyone came… hehe… This time we plan to go for a picnic just to have lunch and tea time at the beach without anything to celebrate… hehe…

As usual, I’m the person who came first because I was asked to book the spot for the picnic outing… hehe… I came there as early as 7 o’clock while the rest came around noon… Even though it was quiet in the morning, the weather was very fine… The day was not hot, not raining, and the winds are blowing smoothly… I can relax on my own… hehe…

It was 12 o’clock, everyone’s here… and starting to set up their tables for foods… YEAH! I’m starving… hehehe… so… we had our lunch straight away!! Hehe… It was fun having lunch at the beach… the feeling was so relaxed… hehe…

After lunch, we had lots of talking and talking… my auntie, Bimor had a video call with my auntie in Bintulu using yahoo! Messenger… hehe… she brought her laptop with her along with Zoom! Broadband connection… Thanks TelBru!!

Hmm… what more aa??... In general… It was fun!!! Let’s have a look at the pictures… hee…


1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent blog!!! Congratularions!!!

This is not Spam. It is a campaign against the abuse of children.
Thank you.